Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GoodbyeStephen Gately

I heard on radio yesterday that Stephen Gately passed away..... For those who don't know him, he's one of the Boyzone members. Most girls swoon over Ronan Keating but I remember arguing with my classmates that Stephen looked better.... Flawless skin and innocent boy next door look. In 1999 he admitted that he was gay..... That did upset me but despite being gay, he still has the kindest smile and cheerful face that makes you want to know him better..But what upset me most is that he died in his sleep few days ago... due to accumulation of fluid in his lungs..... How could one die in his sleep at such a young age ( 33 yrs old. Even sleeping has become a dangerous activity these days....

Anyhow.... Stephen will be greatly missed in this world...I hope Boyzone could still go on cos if Stephen is watching them from afar, he would certainly want them to continue making beautiful music... in his memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment